Main Line Therapy Solutions, LLC
Since 2010 Main Line Therapy Solutions has been an industry leader in the delivery of Behavioral Healthcare Services. We have locations in Haverford, Lafayette Hill, Philadelphia, Narberth and Malvern and continue to steadily grow!
What Makes MLTS a Great Work Environment ?
- We provide beautiful professional office environments and the administrative and clinical support you need.
- We offer our clients affordable mental health care without compromising the quality or delivery of services: that’s why we accept most insurances, offer a sliding scale fee when necessary, and provide services in conveniently located warmly furnished private practice settings.
- Each hour of direct care service you provide will be compensated at one of the highest rates in the industry.
- We take care of attracting the clients, the billing and the insurance credentialing so you can focus on providing the best care for your clients during hours that work best with your schedule.
- You will enjoy a flexible, professional, warm and supportive work environment with common space to collaborate and connect with other clinicians.
- We set aside time to celebrate accomplishments, holidays and individual milestones and encourage a work/life balance.
We are seeking Pennsylvania licensed professionals to join our practice so we can continue in our mission to deliver exceptional services in a comfortable private practice setting.
If you are a Clinician who has the following, we’d like to talk with you about joining our team:
- You have 3+ years Outpatient Therapy Experience working with Adults, Children and/or Adolescents providing Individual, Group, Family and/or Couples Therapy
- You have completed your PhD or PsyD in Psychology, or you are a Licensed (in PA) Psychologist, LCSW or LPC and are available to provide between 10 and 25 hours per week of fee for service client care.
- You are passionate about what you do and place great importance on delivering high quality clinical services to those seeking it.
- You want to surround yourself with coworkers and mentors who share your passion, experience, and work values.
- You want to work for a business that’s collaborative and provides the support and tools you need so that you can concentrate on doing what you love best; working with your clients!
We want to invest in your future! If you are working towards becoming a Licensed Clinician, we have a wonderful supervisory program. If you are in the process of completing your PhD or PsyD in Psychology, or are currently pursuing a degree in clinical social work or professional counseling, we would like to talk with you about joining our growing practice.
Main Line Therapy Solutions, LLC (“MLTS”) is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of MLTS to make all employment decisions and provide services to all clients without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MLTS is committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination. MLTS will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or other inappropriate conduct against any applicant, employee, associate or client. Suspected violations should be reported to one of the MLTS practice Directors. Violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination where warranted.